nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Review: New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

New Moon (The Twilight Saga) (Edition First Edition) by Meyer, Stephenie [Paperback(2008£©] -

You might notice the big contrast between my rating and the fact I've previously mentioned the Twilight Saga is one of my favorite series. In truth, New Moon is not a bad book. In fact, I enjoyed reading it very much indeed. At first, I even intended to give it 4 stars! But then I just had to lower it.
Here's the deal:

this book is gripping, a page turner and a fast, good read. But after some serious consideration resulting from a three hour long session of me ranting about Bella in this book, I decide this was a two star. Because in terms of plot, had it not been one of the only books I've read at the time, I would've probably thrown the book against the wall in a raging fit

As said before, I'm not a Twi-hater; I love this story for what it is, not for what it isn't. It's not Harry Potter and it's not the Hunger Games. And I don't think I should fault it because of that. So, yeah, I love it. I read this book in the series about 5 times, possibly more. And yet I gave it a low rating; probably because I loved Twilight so much and due to that couldn't compromise and forgive the annoying bits--wait, it's all annoying bits. Oh boy...

This book made me hate a character I previously loved, and thy name is...

**To read the rest of the review, click the title!!**