nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Review: Heist Society by Ally Carter

Heist Society  - Ally Carter

**To read the full review, click the title**

When I first read the summary of Heist Society, it appealed to me more than Carter's "Gallagher Girls" series. To be honest, I'm not too sure why. I guess I just liked the idea of a young thiefbetter than the idea of a school for spies (Sounds too much like Spy Kids, if you know what I mean. Liked those movies when I was younger, laughed at the idea of going to the new one today).
For a long time I wanted to try one of Carter's books, and so I chose this one.
Not entirely sure I made the right choice.

THE PLOT

Heist Society starts with the description of a prestigious school – and the expulsion of one student out of it. Her name is Katarina Bishop, but everybody besides her great Uncle Eddie calls her Kat. And she’s no ordinary person. Oh, no. The reason she was expelled? One of her best friends (and possibly more) framed her for ruining the headmaster’s car (in a quite remarkable way). Yeah. Who needs enemies with such friends, right?
Well, need or don’t, Katarina has one. Well, technically, her dad has one, but she’s the one who has to deal with all the problems. She’s the one who has to locate 5 priceless painting, steal them from a high guarded facility and return them to the evil man they were stolen from, all in two weeks – or her father will be… well, she'd rather not think about it. She won't let it happen, after all. She'll protect him.
So now...