nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Can Authors Write TOO Much?

In today's discussion I'm going to raise an interesting question, which I confess I had never thought I'd write/ask;

CAN AUTHORS WRITE TOO MUCH?

Most authors write one to two books in a year, and almost never in the same series. Sometimes, we're left weeping over the wait - but with so many other books out there, we deal fine, I think. Our TBR piles are longer than the Great Wall of China as it is.

But some authors go above and beyond on this aspect, and write 8-10 books a year; sometimes more.

I know. Exactly my reaction.

Some statistics:

Jennifer L. Armentourt has got six books currently scheduled to publish in 2014, and she keeps coming up with new story ideas. This year alone, she's got 8 books (some already published, some to-be) and... (To read more, click the title)
Source: http://drugscalledbooks.blogspot.co.il/2013/10/can-authors-write-too-much.html