nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Wicked Ties - Shayla Black To read more reviews and fun things go to my blog; Drugs Called Books!Well, something tells me I enjoyed that way more than I should...But what I really didn't like was the lack of depth. It seems like the author chose the easy way; they are soul mates, meant to be, instead of actually putting time in establishing their love, in making it seem real and emotional. Instead, it all felt based on physical attraction. Granted, really great attraction, but I didn't feel it was enough, which is why I gave it 3 stars. It might be more close to 2.5/2.7 stars, only because I really didn't enjoy the rash and lack of what I felt real connection. I mean, three days of having sex hardly feels like a way to establish the emotional connection the author says they have, and writes off as being possible due to Jack's family curse... ~sigh~