nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Review: Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols

Such a Rush - Jennifer Echols

I came into Such a Rush weary. I've read Echols's Dirty Little Secret and I wasn't exactly a big fan of it. But I knew she was considered a really great contemporary writer, so I decided to give her another shot. And ultimately, I'm really glad I did.

I have to admit, Echols has the best and most interesting settings. Like in Dirty Little Secret, which was all about fiddle playing, Such a Rush brings to the plate the unique setting of piloting planes. I've never read such a book and I enjoyed the ride--or, well, the flight--even though I'm one of the people who go "hmm, plane" rather than watching it fly.

I'm beginning to understand Echols writes really humane characters. And that means, you're going to hate them sometimes. You're going to want to shake them, or slap them, or tell them to 'snap out of it!'.

Take Leah, for example....

To read the rest of this review, click the title!!