nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Sort of Review: The Reluctant Countess by Wendy Vella

The Reluctant Countess - Wendy Vella

I find it hard, close to impossible, to write a review for this book. I simply don't have much to say about it. We didn't click, in a way that I don't even know to explain much why. I didn't hate it - I didn't love it. It was okay. It's more of an issue of... not having an opinion, really.

At first, it was really hard for me to get into the book. Later on it got better, I got more interested, but I never really felt much toward it.

I thought the main characters, Sophie and Patrick, were fine. I didn't overly like them, I didn't overly hate them. I didn't connect to them, on any form of level.

Their romance was okay, though again - I found myself more inclined toward indifference when it came to this book.

I also didn't quite understand all that they did to make Sophie countess... I felt like this should've been explained better, or I don't know what. I mean, I get part of it, but I was never really convinced with the explanation. It just felt... lacking, to me.

And I was not convinced by the villain. He was...

**To read the rest of this review, click the title!!**