nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Review: Highland Shifter by Catherine Bybee

Highland Shifter - Catherine Bybee

If may not have reviewed the other three books in the series, but I'm telling you now that if you haven't read them yet - you damn well should, especially if you're a fan of time travel. They've been truly enjoyable and each of them received 4 stars from me.

We first met Simon in the first three books of the series, when he was only a teenager.Well, he's not a kid anymore--ask Helen, she'll tell you. I've been really looking forward to Simon's story (And Cian, and Amber's and now for the story of all the MacCoinnich kids, which I sincerely hope will happen!) and it didn't disappoint.

I warn you - this is not going to be a well written, deep and through review. I'm not sure if I can even call it a review. Mostly because I find I don't know exactly what to say about this book. It's a good read and I enjoyed it and recommend it and the entire series as a whole, but I don't have a lot to say about it still.

Simon has become a highlander to the bone; kilt, muscles and protectiveness honed to perfection. It was really weird trying to compare the kid he was and the man he is now, but it was fun.

Helen fits Simon. As always, the females in this series are headstrong, smart and brave, and Helen is no exception.

Together, they made a really cute couple, and I loved the ending for them both. I'm so happy for them <3 Their romance was well build and I found it easy to believe it.

For the first time...

**To read the rest of this review, click the title!!**