nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Review: Beastly by Alex Flinn

Beastly - Alex Flinn
Beastly is a fun, quick, enjoyable re-telling of the popular fairytale; Beauty and the Beast.
Well written, with great characters and a great plot, I finished the book in one sitting and went out to recommend it to anyone who'll listen a second after.

Once upon a time, before I knew of Goodreads, I used Amazon to find new interesting books. One of the books that caught my attention was Beastly

The first thing that attracted me to the book was the chat forum it opens with, introducing our main character, Kyle. In this chat gather people who are "monsters". People who have been cursed, and most amusingly - people from fairytales we know; The Frog Prince, The Little Mermaid, etc.
through the chat, Kyle ends up telling his story to the rest of the cursed.
The chat form continues to accompany us throughout the story, and I absolutely adore it!

This story of Beauty and the Beast is set in modern times, in the city of New York.

It's written in a way that made me believe that if...

**To read the rest of the review, click the title!!**