nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

ARC review: The Trouble with Lucy by L.J Young

The Trouble with Lucy - L.J. Young

The Trouble with Lucy is a fast, short, easy romance about two people who are attracted to one another, but never seem to have the right timing.

The first thing that attracted me to The Trouble with Lucy was the beautiful cover. I find it just gorgeous, so naturally I had to check it out. The summary fairly obviously stated it's a romance book, and really - I'm a romance kind of gal, so I requested it on NetGalley... and got it!

I felt very conflicted about the characters as I read the book... I half liked, half hated them.
I mean, Tom's sweet and Lucy's nice, but at times they were completely infuriating!

Lucy has a boyfriend--a "jolly fine" boyfriend at that. But she's madly attracted to one blue eyed farmer... what's more, she doesn't want to marry her year long boyfriend, doesn't seem to harbor any real feelings toward him and sometimes wonders why is she with him.

So, you tell me, why isn't she breaking up with him, instead of having to remind herself every few seconds that he exists so she wouldn't kiss a certain blue eyed farmer?

Tom has had his fair share...

**To read the rest of this review, click the title!!*