nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

SPOILER ALERT!

Review: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Twilight - Stephenie Meyer, Stephenie Meyer

The Twilight series is one of my favorites. I have a lot of issues with the following books, but that doesn't change the fact I enjoyed all books immensely and that they are one of those series I read and re-read many times.

If anything can be said about Twilight - is that it got me back to reading after a couple dry years. It reminded me why I liked reading so much and sent me flying back in, and for that I owe it a lot.

The first book of the saga is my favorite, and the only one in the series I gave 5 stars to.

It was before we encountered annoying love triangles and abandoning boyfriends. Before unplanned pregnancies and creepy imprints.

(show spoiler)

It was the simplest, purest of the four, and therefor my favorite.

The heroine of the story is Bella Swan, and the story is told from her point of view. I find her very likable in this book; she's smartactive, knows what she wants and pretty much goes after it. One might say she's pretty courageous as well--even though sparkling vampires are not really the most frightening creatures one can think of.
My impression of Bella changed drastically...

**To read the rest of the review, click the title!**