nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Review: At Last by Jill Shalvis

At Last - Jill Shalvis

**To read the full review, click the title**

Lucky Harbor is one of my favorite contemporary series, set in a little town by the same name, where there is no shortage of sexy, perfectly single men. And beautiful, perfectly single women. And AT LAST just might be my favorite of the series so far. Shalvis's plot and writing keeps getting better and better with each engrossing story.

finished Amy and Matt's story in a day, and felt sad when it was over. Always a good feeling when it comes to a book. I absolutely love Jill Shalvis and her writing style, as well as her characters, her plots and her chocolate quotes -- oh, didn't I mention it before? We get funny quotes to open every chapter. And those quotes are about chocolate. Need I say more?

Amy is a great character. She feels real, and you can't help but love and root for her. You realize from the get-go that she'd had a difficult past, and the more you read the more things get revealed. And the more that happens, the more you pray for her and her happiness. Good thing Matt's there to make sure she gets it.

I loved Matt. He was really sweet and sexy and I loved his personality. Unlike many male MCs in different stories, he is not...