nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

SPOILER ALERT!

Review: Need by Carrie Jones

**To read the full review, click the title!**

I wrote this review after I read the book for the second time. I knew that when I read it for the first time, I really liked that start. I remembered being disappointed like hell afterwards. But for the life of me, I couldn't remember a single thing of what I read. At all. That's pretty unusual, for me. And so, I chose to re-read, so I could figure out what went wrong.

WHAT ATTRACTED ME TO THE BOOK

When I first got the book, I did it for several reasons. First, the cover was kind of nice (though my tastes have changed greatly since then, and this specific cover has lost its appeal to me a while back), and the synopsis of the story put it right inside my zone.
But the thing that really tipped the scales in favor of reading this book, was the names of the chapters - "Phobophobia", "Mnomophobia", etc... How cool is that?! Made me want to read the book so bad, if only so I could learn of all the different phobias...