nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

SPOILER ALERT!

Review: Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

Tiger's Curse (Book 1) - Colleen Houck

**To read the full review click the title**

I desperately wanted to love this book.Everyone else does. But it didn't blow my mind. If anything, I was disappointed in it. It wasn't half as enjoyable as I hoped it will be. Though, I will admit, this book made me feel, and feel a lot, and a lot of different feelings.

In some of the parts I had this tingling feeling in my stomach and my heart clenched. I bit my fingernails when things happened. I was frustrated with the characters. I laughed. I closed the book with a "thump" and stormed off in anger about one thing or another, only to come back a few minutes later and continue to read. And because I felt so much, I think this is a good book(and one that made me desperately wish I had a pet tiger.)
But it was not without its (many) fault.

Let's take a step back for a minute, as I'd like to mention a few things about...