nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

As the title of the vid suggests, I take you on a journey through the Harry Potter box set and new covers, so if that interests you in any way, check that out! (I'm still lolling at myself at how I seem to think that if I switch the sides on the box set fast enough, it won't be heavy)

This video is not really as funny as the others, and it's a bit longer (I spend five minutes walking you through the new covers and quotes, so...) but I like it!

Other books mentioned in the video; Origin, Child of Stone, Rock and a Hard Place, Ten Tiny Breaths, Sisters Red, Crewel, and This Song Will Save Your Life.

If you'd like to comment, I would much appreciate you commenting on the YouTube video itself! Thank you <3
Source: http://drugscalledbooks.blogspot.co.il/2013/10/september-haulstacking-shelves-where-i.html