nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Binding Vows - Catherine Bybee To read more reviews and fun things go to my blog; Drugs Called Books!I really like this series. I actually started with the second book, not knowing it was a series, and was thrilled to get my hands on the first.I was ever so happy when the secret Duncan had kept from Tara about the vows didn't stir problems. I was afraid it will turn into an unnecessary drama of "why didn't you tell me!?" and "I can't trust you now!" and so on, which was a good surprise. I was also surprised--in a good way--to see Myra's journey happen from Tara's point of view, I thought it happened after all the events in Silent Vows, and I was wrong.Tara and Duncan's love is beautiful. I like that the author gives them time, and the events happen in a large course of time, rather than a few unbelievable days. This series is a really good read.