nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer Breaking Dawn is my second favorite in the Twilight series. For me, it's Twilight back on its feet. Despite being a fan of the series, I had a lot of complaints about the last two books in the series, New Moon and Eclipse. Breaking Dawn, however, has only minor issues with (mostly related to the imprinting part of the story). Breaking Down was divided into three; first part told from Bella's point of view, as it has been since the first book in the series. The second is told from Jacob's POV, which was great fun to see, and the third is back in Bella's. Bella in this book is a lot like the Bella I loved in the first book. She's active, not passive. She protects what hers fiercely. She is strong, and meaningful, and without her they actually wouldn't be able to win the fight... contrary to the last three books, in which she was the cause for the fight and needed protection. Her fixation with Jacob still pissed the hell out of me in the first part of the book, though. We also get to see insights into Jacob as we spent a third of the book in his head. We get to see the degree of his feelings toward Bella, his sadness... We get to see what he really think. I think it was a really nice touch to the book. One of my favorite parts of the entire series is Jacob and Rosalie's blonde jokes. That's right, you heard right. To read the full review go to my blog; Drugs Called Books (and trust me, you want to. not to brag, but I included an... interesting... conversation between Jake and his kids in this review)