nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry I was super afraid of reading this book. Why? Mostly because it is so freakin' popular, and I've had so many disappointing experiences from popular books - they're not usually bad, I just usually expect so much from them and they just... don't follow through.Pushing the Limits, though, I'm very happy to report, was everything other reviewers and readers said it was - absolutely fantastic. One of the most beautiful things about this story are the characters.Echo used to be one of the popular crowd, until one day it all changed. Now she's broken, deformed, empty, and she can't even tell anyone what happened, because she doesn't know. But she firmly believes that the hole in her chest would close if she just found out what happened. Only she never thought that to do that, she'd enlist the help of the bad-boy, girl-using, sexy stoner, Noah.Noah is the sweetest bad boy on this planet. He's not really a bad-boy, but a really misunderstood boy who has been betrayed by the world in the worst possible way one too many times. He doesn't trust anyone, and in order to achieve his goals he'll do anything. In that way, helping Echo is the best choice in order to help himself. But somehow, from just an alliance against a common "enemy", Echo and Noah both discover the strongest attraction, and understanding between each other...To read the full review go to my blog here!