nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3)

Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) - Jill Shalvis To read more reviews and fun things go to my blog; Drugs Called Books!Well, now I finished the story of the three sisters, who got the three brothers (Anybody else thinks it's totally unfair? I want my own hot, sweet, sexy guy, too!). Now the only trouble is... deciding which story I liked best - Maddie and Jax, Tara and Ford or Chloe and Sawyer (by the way, anyone else realized the Tom Sawyer--Sawyer Thompson thing here?)I think I liked this story of the Wild Child and Mr. Law the most. There was just something about it - about wanting to be accepted as you are, about finding a place to call home, about "settling down", in a way. It was beautiful, as was their romance. There were no issues of an abusive ex. or a teenage daughter, and yet there was just something so... deep about it, which I loved. I really hope the rest of the series mentioned them--marriage, kids, such... I really want little Jaxs, Fords and Sawyers going around (yes, I want boys. But c'mon – their daddies are supreme hotness, can you blame me?)One of my favorite parts of the book (just because I laughed so hard at it for some reason that I had to copy it):While he waited for his dinner, he went into the garage and eyeballed the buckets of paint. “Fuckers,” he said to them, but picked one up and carried it into the dining room. “You ready?” he asked his walls.They didn’t have an opinion.