nitzanschwarz1

Afterwords

I'm just a girl who loves reading more than life itself. A day without a book is a day gone wrong, in my opinion :) Looking forward to meeting new people, talking to them about books and spreading the bookish love!

Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, Book 1)

Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard To read more reviews and fun things go to my blog; Drugs Called Books!I tried reading this book when I started watching the show. I couldn't keep up with the show - and I couldn't keep up with the book. All the drama, all the... everything. It was too much for me, and I didn't enjoy it. I think, that once you start having to force yourself to read the words, it proves this book isn't for you. Sometimes, I go read some spoilers - to see if the book is worth my time (and a few times I discovered it totally is) and when I read of the conclusion of some of the stuff in this book - I was baffled. It was so and utterly ridiculous and unrealistic that I just dropped the book right there and then. It was just too much, and I'm not one who likes Soap Operas and Telenovelas as it is, and this turned out to be way to much of both.I know many like this - but this just wasn't the book for me.